The Observation layer in the Conversity Model helps companies listen and accumulate lots of data on who makes up the community at large, but most of all: who makes up your specific marketplace.
Social Media Scan
This scan is performed once, in order to help your company gain market insights before they decide to invest time, resources and money in social media. This scan helps you find the answers to questions like:
- Where are your customers online?
- What are your customers’ social behaviors online?
- What social information or people do your customers rely on?
- What is your customers’ social influence? Who trusts them?
- How do your customers use social technologies in the context of your products?
Social Sentiment Mapping
Social media is not all about raging customers. Social Sentiment Mapping helps you lay out the positive, negative and neutral opinions about your products and services. This Mapping, especially when performed regularly, help you identify key influentials. In our experience, a Social Sentiment Map is the perfect starting point for a brainstorm about new, innovative campaigns in social media.