Conversity is not only a model that helps companies get more out of social media – it is also a business book.
Read a sample chapter from the book:
About the author
Clo Willaerts is now working for over more than twelve years as an internet professional. At Sanoma Magazines Belgium, she runs conversity.be, the business unit that helps companies to get more out of social media. Besides that she is also for more than three years the driving force behind the Brussels Girl Geek Dinners, an informal network of women with a passion for ICT and the internet.
- English version, soft cover, published by Lannoo Campus: “The Conversity Model. Making money with social media”. Order online at Lannoo webshop.
- English version, ePub format. Order online at e-boek.org
- English version, Amazon Kindle format. Order online at Amazon.com.
- Dutch version, soft cover, published by Lannoo Campus: “Het Conversity Model. Winst maken met social media.. Available in Belgian bookstores. Out on 3 March 2011.
- Dutch version, soft cover, published by Spectrum. Available in Dutch bookstores. Out on 3 March 2011.